Would you like a hands-on 'orientation' session about life with your newborn to 6 month old baby? I cover topics such as feeding, sleep, sling use and queries specific to your baby during a 'Baby Steps' session in your home. You will receive written information to remind you of the techniques or information discussed, and I will be available to you for a month via email or WhatsApp for follow up support.
Tailored to your particular situation, we can discuss:
- Infant feeding - breast, formula or mixed
- How to get a great start to breastfeeding, latch, positioning and local support groups
- How to safely make up formula feeds
- Nappy changing (cloth or disposable), baby poo - what's normal
- Baby sleep - what's normal and tips to help baby settle
- Co-sleeping or bed sharing
- Bathing baby
- Sling use and carrying baby
- Sources of support, local groups and contacts
- Your birth experience
- Or anything else you'd like to know or talk about...
2 hour visit:
Central London (within a 60 mile radius from Cambridge) £150
Please ask for a quote for other areas or for longer packages.
Baby Steps vouchers are a thoughtful gift to yourself, or for a family who are expecting or who have a new baby (0-4 months old). Please contact Caroline to check for her availability around the baby's expected arrival as these sessions are best taken in the first month at home. They come with an E-certificate if they are purchased as a gift.